Here is what you will need:
• 3-ounce Spray Bottle
• 1-2 teaspoons of Water
• 30 drops Orange Essential Oil
• 1⅓ cups Baking Soda
• ½ cup Citric Acid
• Glass jar with lid for storing
1. Pour water into spray bottle and add Orange essential oil.
2. Place lid on spray bottle and shake to mix.
3. Pour baking soda and citric acid in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Use spray bottle to spray mixture as you stir the ingredients together until mixture starts to stick together.
4. Press mixture into molds and let sit to dry. Note: Drying will take a few hours.
5. Remove dried bowl cleaners and store in a glass jar with lid.
To use: Drop your sparkling citrus toilet bowl cleaner in toilet bowl and let sit for a few minutes before scrubbing the bowl.