Here’s what you need:
• 1/4 cup baking soda
• 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
• 15 drops of Thieves Essential Oil
• 1 glass jar with a lid.
1. Combine baking soda and arrowroot powder in a mixing bowl.
2. Once combined, add 15 drops of Thieves Essential Oil.
3. Mix until there are no clumps.
4. Place mixture in a glass jar with a lid.
Before your next gym session, sprinkle a small spoonful of our DIY Shoe Odor Erasing Powder into your shoes, and enjoy your run with no embarrassing odors!
For an extra-strength solution, try sprinkling the powder in your shoes and place them in the freezer overnight. The cold can also help reduce odors.
Get your Thieves Essential Oil: https://goo.gl/dVJnJi
See our other DIY Videos: https://goo.gl/dkMkKe
More on the Young Living Essential Oils Channel: https://goo.gl/uY16AV
Have questions about our products? Ask in the comments below, or follow us on:
Tell us what you think of this DIY Shoe Odor Erasing Powder in the comments below!