Gentle exfoliation is the key to silky-soft skin. Our DIY soap bars include natural exfoliating ingredients to remove dead skin from the surface, plus a combination of coconut and essential oils to soothe as you scrub.
After a couple weeks, don’t be surprised if your friends are all, “Look at you glow, girl!” the next time you meet for lunch.
• 6 ounces suspended organic melt and pour glycerin soap
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• Exfoliating ingredient
• Essential oils
1. Cut soap into about 1-inch cubes.
2. Put soap and coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl.
3. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until soap is completely melted, stirring in between to smooth clumps.
4. Add essential oils and mix well.
5. Add exfoliating ingredient slowly, stirring well to combine and remove all clumps. Work quickly before the soap gets too cool.
6. Pour into molds. Let sit until solid, approximately 1-3 hours.
Rosemary-Lemon-Sage soap with cornmeal:
o 1 tablespoon cornmeal
o 10 drops Lemon essential oil
o 10 drops Rosemary essential oil
o 10 drops Sage essential oil
Cinnamon-Orange-Ginger soap with coffee grounds:
o 2 tablespoon organic coffee grounds
o 15 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
o 10 drops Ginger essential oil
o 10 drops Orange essential oil
Joy-Geranium-Patchouli soap with poppy seeds and pink Himalayan salt:
o 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
o 1-2 tablespoons fine pink Himalayan salt
o 15 drops Joy essential oil blend
o 10 drops Patchouli essential oil
o 10 drops Geranium essential oil
For more glimpses into the fun, excitement, and connection that being a Young Living member brings, subscribe to see more videos like this!
Want more? Follow us on our social media to get great DIY projects, tips on using our essential oils, and the next events that you can be a part of!