YL tip: We’ve recommended Thieves® and Peppermint in this recipe, but you can make your own combos with different scents like Geranium and Eucalyptus Radiata, Tea Tree and Lavender, and Rosemary and Joy™!
How do you make hand purifier?
• 2/3 cup isopropyl alcohol
• 1/3 cup aloe vera gel
• 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
• 20 drops Thieves essential oil blend
• 20 drops Peppermint essential oil
1. Add alcohol, aloe vera, and jojoba oil to a bowl.
2. Add essential oils and mix well to combine.
3. Store in travel-sized containers with a lid.
*This recipe makes enough hand purifier for roughly 4–5 travel-sized containers.
To get started, purchase the necessary essential oils at YoungLiving.com. Not in the mood to make your own? Try our Thieves® Hand Sanitizer: https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/thieves-hand-sanitizer-76oz?al=hand%20san
For more videos that enhance your home and support your clean-living goals, subscribe to this channel!
Want more than just videos? Discover more DIYs, blends, tips and tricks, and clever uses for oils on social media!