Is it even summer if you don’t have an ice-cold drink in your hand? These sweltering, hot days call for a tall glass of something fresh, cool, and flavorful. Whatever your tastes, we’ve got you covered with three alcohol-free summer cocktail recipes the whole family can enjoy.
Cucumber Lemon Cooler
• ½ cucumber
• 2–3 drops Lemon Vitality™
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 4 ounces club soda or sparkling water
• Mint leaves for garnish, if desired
1. Chop cucumber into small pieces and mix with Lemon Vitality, lemon juice, and honey in a bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
2. Place cucumber mixture in the bottom of a mason jar and pour club soda on top. Add ice and mix well.
3. Add mint for garnish.
Blue Mule Mocktail
• 8 blueberries
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 ounce lime juice
• 2–3 drops Lime Vitality™
• 5 ounces NingXia Zyng®
• Thyme sprig for garnish
1. Mix blueberries with honey in a bowl.
2. Pour blueberry-honey mixture into a copper mug or glass.
3. Add fresh lime juice and Lime Vitality.
4. Fill to the top with Zyng.
5. Garnish with more blueberries, sprig of thyme, and a slice of lime if desired.
Rosemary Grapefruit Refresher
• 1 cup water
• ¼ cup rosemary leaves
• 1 cup sugar or honey
• 3 ounces grapefruit juice
• 2-3 drops Grapefruit Vitality™
• 3 ounces NingXia Zyng™
• Rosemary sprig for garnish
To make the simple syrup:
1. Add water, rosemary leaves, and sugar or honey to a pot. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar or honey dissolves.
2. Simmer for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and let the syrup steep, about 30 minutes.
4. Strain the rosemary leaves out.
5. Store in a sterilized glass jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
To make the rosemary grapefruit refresher:
1. Add 1 tablespoon of rosemary simple syrup, grapefruit juice, and Grapefruit Vitality to a shaker. Top with ice. Shake well to combine.
2. Fill a glass with ice. Pour mixture in and fill to the top with Zyng.
3. Garnish with rosemary sprig.
For these recipes in written form, please visit our blog: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/product-diy-summer-mocktails/
For more glimpses into the fun, excitement, and connection that being a Young Living member brings, Subscribe and click the bell for live updates and notifications!
Want more? Follow us on our social media to get great DIY projects, tips on using our essential oils, and the next events that you can be a part of!