• ⅓ cup Epsom salt
• 1 drop Ylang Ylang essential oil
• 4 drops Peppermint essential oil
• 2 drops Thieves® essential oil blend
• 1 drop Tea Tree essential oil
• 1 drop Frankincense essential oil
• 1-2 teaspoons AlkaLime®
• Small, glass storage container with a lid
1. Pour Epsom salt into a small glass container.
2. Add essential oils and stir to mix all of the ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture into your bathtub or a foot basin. Be sure to add enough warm water to cover your feet.
4. Stir the mixture in the water until the salt dissolves. You can do this with your feet or a spoon.
5. Add AlkaLime and stir until it’s dissolved.
6. Soak your feet for 20-30 minutes. Once finished, pat your feet dry with a towel, put on a pair of socks, and go to bed.
For more DIY essential oil foot bath soak recipes, check out our blog post here: https://www.youngliving.com/blog/do-it-yourself-essential-oil-infused-foot-bath/
For more glimpses into the fun, excitement, and connection that being a Young Living member brings, Subscribe and click the bell for live updates and notifications!
Want more? Follow us on our social media to get great DIY projects, tips on using our essential oils, and the next events that you can be a part of!